AN ENCOURAGING WORD...

Wow! I am so tired and it seems to be a perpetual condition anymore. It isn't just a physical exhaustion, but a mental fatigue as well. I am afraid that my batteries are just not being fully recharged like they should. Anyone else feel this way?

I'll bet that there is and I want to share with you a message that Paul shared with the Corinthians.

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 2 Corinthians 4: 8-9

Every time that I read this I remember who is there holding me up when the waves are crashing in. God loves me and doesn't want me to fail! When I seek God, everything else becomes manageable. My troubles don't disappear, but with Christ all things are possible. Those mountains just don't feel as insurmountable when I can feel God by my side.

God loves you and doesn't want you to fail either! I pray that you will seek God's kingdom and let Him lift you up today, too.

No comments: